How do you add money to your ps4 wallet for free? The PlayStation 4 or PS4 is an eighth-generation online home video gaming platform. It is developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment. PS3 is modified and redesigned as PlayStation 4. The new features that you can see with the PlayStation 4 are improved buttons, analog sticks, and an integrated touchpad, etc.
Sony’s PlayStation 4 is a popular gaming console in the present market. Like all other gaming platforms, PlayStation also offers online purchasable services like games, videos, and other downloadable content. Users of PlayStation can purchase these services using their debit or credit cards or PSN codes.
PlayStation 4 services can be purchased or PlayStation 4 wallets can be top up with the payment methods as follows PSN cards, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Official MasterCard or Visa debit cards, PayPal, etc. PlayStation Network Card or PSN Cards can be used for only the accounts within the same country.
How Do You Add Money To Your PS4 Wallet For Free?
Follow the below-given step by step instructions carefully to top up your PS4 wallet for free. This will not take much time and you can complete it in an easy way by following the below guidelines.
- First, open your Playstation account and wait until the Cross Media Bar i.e, XMB bar has been loaded. On the XMB menu, you can find options like “Games,” “Video” and “PlayStation Network.”
- Now search for the PlayStation Network icon on the cross-media bar menu. You can find it easily it will be like a blue ball with a 4 PlayStation controller symbol.
- On the PlayStation Network icon select the “Account Management” icon and click on it.
- Then after search for “Transaction Management” in the account management menu. Use this option if you want to add money into your PS4 wallet using debit or credit cards other than free PSN codes.
- Use the “Redeem Codes” option to redeem your PSN codes as wallet cash.
- Then after click on the “Add Funds” option and continue.
- Now select the payment mode i.e, credit or debit or Paypal, etc to add funds into your wallet. Or You can use the free psn codes provided by us and redeem them. Easy and the best way to get free credits.
- After that add the required amount of money you want to add to your PSN Network wallet like $5, $10, $25, $50 and $150.
- The maximum amount of money you can add to your PS4 wallet is $150.
- Now enter all the required details of your payment modes and complete the transaction.
- In any case, if your PlayStation Network Card is not working, return it to the store with your receipt and ask them to activate it. Then after you can use it to top up your PS4 wallet.
- Finally, agree with the term and conditions and add the money into your PS4 wallet.
Remember that money added to your PSN wallet is non-refundable. Once your PS4 wallet is top uped, you can use these funds to purchase downloadable content from the PlayStation store. Share your quires and feedback in the comment box below. Thank you.