This time we want to present everything you need so you can choose the best PlayStation. In addition, we will show you some of the most acclaimed versions at this time.
Are you thinking of investing in a video game console? Are you looking to spend time in an activity that does not represent physical effort? Or maybe, do you want to play an exclusive PlayStation game? Do not worry anymore because in this review we will thoroughly analyze its characteristics and, above all, we will help you think about your purchase.
Here we care that you are really informed of the products that interest you. So we bring you the most relevant information you need to know about the PlayStation and what are the best options to make your purchase … Do not think about it, stay in this review and join us!
Table of Contents
First the Most Important
- The PlayStation 4 is the console of the latest generation of PlayStation and serves primarily to play video games in high visual and sound quality. In addition, in the latest models already have the option to enter streaming applications of movies and social networks.
- There are currently two PlayStation 4 models, the Slim model, and the Pro model. You can complete details of PS4 Pro vs PS4 Slim. In addition to these, there are also three previous generations such as the PlayStation (1994), PlayStation2 (2000) and PlayStation3 (2007). However, all models of past generations are already discontinued.
- It is important to consider the storage capacity, the types of games included and the energy consumption, among other factors, to choose the PlayStation4 model that suits you. In addition, we consider it important to review what electronic equipment we have to connect the console and get the most out of it.
What is Best PlayStation and What Advantages Does It Have?
The PlayStation is a console that connects to a TV or monitor and is mainly used to play video games, although it is also used to use movie streaming applications and social networks. Due to a large number of generations, there are, in this review we will only focus on the latest model, the PlayStation4.
The PlayStation4 is the latest model of the PlayStation generations and as such, it is a wonder for all those gamers who like to play at the maximum possible resolution. The console can read a video game disc, but if you don’t have it, you can also download it from the virtual store and store it in memory.
The most important advantage that the PlayStation4 will give you is the exclusivity in the video game titles to which you have access. If something characterizes this console is that for years they have managed exclusive games that only run for the PlayStation system such as God of War, Uncharted or even the latest version of Spider-Man.
Another advantage that you will gain when you purchase a PlayStation4 is that you will enjoy many hours of fun at the press of a button. The amount of games that are available today is huge and having a console will help you spend hours playing with friends while you take the famous challenges or you alone against the computer.
Advantages of Playstation
- The exclusivity of titles like God of War, Uncharted and Spider-Man
- 4K resolution in Pro version
- Standby mode and energy savings of up to 30% in the Slim version
- Variety in the number of players (from 1-4 depending on the game)
- Provides fun without physical activity
Disadvantages of Playstation
- Console price Video game price
- Product abuse may cause eye damage.
- How to Connect Your PS4 to the Internet
- Working PSN Codes List 2020
- Which Playstation Should I Choose in 2019
If you still have doubts about what the PlayStation is and why there are the famous generations? Do not worry, now we explain it to you. First of all, the PlayStation is a video game console that has existed since 1994 and to date, there are four generations such as PlayStation, PlayStation2, PlayStation3, and PlayStation4.
This console model came to light in 1994 and it was possible to position, next to the competition as an option for video game lovers. Its design was white and occupied disk reader to play the games. Speaking of games, one of the most iconic titles were Crash Bandicoot and Street Fighter.
In the year 2000, the expected new generation of video games was launched with great success and with it, the PlayStation 2 model, not for nothing holds the title of the best-selling console in history. Its black design contrasted with the white of the first generation and especially the number of games available was remarkable.
Finally, there was a leap in quality in terms of resolution and speed of both the console and video games and the PlayStation 3 launched in 2007 was the banner of that revolution. However, this model had many criticisms due to the high price as well as technical problems that it presented.
Finally, the PlayStation4 was launched in 2013 and then was subject to a relaunch of two subsequent models called PlayStation Slim and PlayStation Pro. The latter two are the ones that are still being manufactured and can be found without major problems in the market.
Factors that allow you to compare and rate the different models of PlayStation4. Now we will tell you what factors you need to take into account to compare the different PlayStation models that are in the market. We recommend that you take this information into account because it can be the difference between having a satisfactory purchase or not.
- Storage capacity
- Special editions
- Type of game (s) contained in the package
- Consumption and energy saving
So these are the Purchase criteria before buying a Playstation. Do check the Complete details mentioned in the article. We have provided the complete details of the buying a Playstation and choosing the best & latest model in the market.
Hence, we have shown you the complete details of which PlayStation to buy. The details listed in the article are very important to take your decision. Hope you like the article and willing to share the article with friends and families at social networking sites. Feel free to ask your questions regarding PlayStation in the comment box below. Stay tuned to PSN Codes for more informative and tricks on Playstation.